American McGee’s Grimm
Once upon a time, fairy tales were valuable cautionary yarns filled with dire warnings and sage advice. However, over time, the stories have become so watered down with cute woodland creatures and happy endings that they have lost their true meaning and purpose. No more! This is American McGee’s Grimm, and Happily Ever After ends now!
Experience an incredible adventure built around the world’s best-known fairy tales. As Grimm, you will transform the classic tales of Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, and more of your favorites into darkly twisted Grimm versions of themselves in 23 episodes. Each game episode is centered around one of the world’s best-known fairy tales and provides 30 minutes of gameplay. Each episode is a complete, standalone experience and the episodes can be played in any order.
- Includes 23 episodes, divided into three seasons. Each episode offers approximately a half an hour of gameplay,
- Grimm is written and executive-produced by the same person as American McGee’s Alice.
- Spicy Horse Games is using Unreal Engine 3 technology for American McGee’s Grimm.
American McGee’s Grimm GamePlay
Release Name: American McGee’s Grimm-GOG
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Developer: Spicy Horse
Release Date: July 31, 2008
Size: 5 GB
Note: GOG release, No activation or online connection required to play.
Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 2.4 GHz Single Core Pentium Processor, 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Directx 9.0c-compatible 3D graphics card with 128 MB VRAM, 7 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, mouse, keyboard.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING