A security truck loaded with cash lays abandoned in a parking garage, and you only have seconds to cram as much cash as possible into your backpack before the cops arrive. Stray bills flutter behind you as you make a mad dash for the elevators. When you get to the roof a teammate jumps on the zip-line, but you choose a more direct route and swan-dive over the edge of the building. Your chute deploys. Bullets are whizzing far too close for comfort. The moment you hit the pavement it’s a straight-out sprint to the getaway van. Sirens are blaring. Cops are on the way. And that’s when you notice the massive crane crashing down. This is just a day in the life of the Battlefield Hardline player. If you want to join your friends at the crime scene, you absolutely need to add the Battlefield Hardline Digital Deluxe Edition to your game library. You’ll hit the streets with ten solid weeks of content that will keep that multiplayer rush going – including new weapons, gear, and customization options. And each week, you’ll get a new Battlepack to open.
- Dramatic cops vs. criminals campaign: Crafted by the storytellers at Visceral, developers of the Dead Space trilogy, Hardline’s single-player story puts you in the shoes of detective Nick Mendoza in an episodic crime drama. Lead your crew and employ new tactics to gather intel, obtain warrants, and make non-lethal arrests.
- The fastest Battlefield ever: The change from military conflicts to criminal encounters makes for a new, fast-paced take on Battlefield that has you playing on both sides of the law. Pull off the perfect heist and zip-line between buildings to get away with the cash, or pursue criminals in intense chases at blistering speeds and take them down – either way, the action will keep you on your toes. Even so, this is a true Battlefield experience. With destructible environments, modern-day weaponry, high-performance vehicles, and massive encounters, you’ll feel right at home.
- New modes, new gadgets, new strategies: While classic Battlefield modes like Conquest remain intact, Battlefield Hardline features four all-new modes. Steal cash from armored trucks and make an escape in Heist; fight for control of a crate of loot in Blood Money; chase down criminals at high speeds in Hotwire; and save hostages in Rescue. Plus, new gadgets like the grappling hook and zip-line will change the way you play.
Battlefield Hardline GamePlay
Release Name: Battlefield: Hardline Inc. All Updates – CorePack
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Visceral Games
Release Date: 17th March 2015
Size: 26.7 GB
CorePack release, includes all updates as of 15.08.2015.
OS: Windows 8 64-bit (with KB971512 update)
Processor: Intel Quad-Core CPU, AMD Six-Core CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: AMD 290, Nvidia GTX760
Graphics Memory: 3 GB
Hard Drive: 60 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING