Beach Life is a business simulation game in the same vein as Theme Park and Rollercoaster Tycoon. In the game, the player manages an Ibiza-style holiday resort, complete with themed clubs, bars, and surf shops. Through learning what their guests want from their stay, different kinds of attractions and food and drink establishments can be built to satisfy their needs and make more money. Staff can be hired to help facilitate this, such as cleaners, mechanics, and security guards.
Gameplay options themselves come in two forms: the Scenario mode and the Sandbox mode. In Scenario mode, the player works their way through island after island, completing a number of set objectives in each. Their progress on a resort can be hampered by hazards such as shark attacks and thunderstorms, all while they build attractions and cater to the needs of the guests. Once they have beaten a level in Scenario mode, they can unlock it in Sandbox mode. Sandbox mode is essentially a “free-play” mode, where there are no objectives, unlimited time and more building options.
- Experience all the fun and excitement of an Ibiza holiday without the hangovers, sunburn, bad food and club reps.
- Build the ultimate tropical paradise on 12 unique islands using over 50 different structures from bungalows, nightclubs and hot tubs to souvenir shops, casinos and water parks.
- Live vicariously through your island vacationers enjoying such entertaining events as wet t-shirt contests, talent competitions, DJ gigs, and a moored party boat.
- Burst out laughing at your partying guests’ hilarious antics such as dancing, flirting, kissing, drunken brawls and much more…
- Create the most sought-after tropical getaway by skillfully fulfilling the demands of your sun-seeking guests, each with individual needs and desires.
- Expertly manage a full staff including resort reps, lifeguards, security personnel, construction workers and more.
- Party to the cool beats of Beach Life’s soundtrack or create your own using the in-game MP3 player.
- Quench your voyeuristic thirst by tracking your islanders with the aid of a built-in camera with zoom lens. Take photos of your favorite vacation moments to print or email to friends.
- Low system requirements means Beach Life is accessible from just about any PC, including your laptop!
Beach Life GamePlay
Release Name: Beach Life
Genre: Business simulation game
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Deep Red Games
Release Date: September 6, 2002
Size: 0.6 GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP
CPU: Intel PII-450 or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB
GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible 16Mb Graphics Card
SOUND: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
CD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) CD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE: 950 MB free disk space (more will be required for save games)
INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows 98/2000/XP-compatible mouse and keyboard
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING