Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gordon. Playing as his grandson Samuel players must unveil the truth behind the events of that fateful, stormy night. The Gordon family has accepted William’s death as suicide; however, Samuel is not so sure. And through further investigation some terrifying family secrets are revealed. Through the course of the game players will discover the tragedy that has decimated the Gordons since the Middle Ages – and eventually fight to escape a fate that will not stop until it has claimed every member of the family.
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental, and tactile puzzles
Black Mirror GamePlay
Release Name: Black Mirror-ElAmigos
Publisher: Nordic Games
Developer: Future Games, Unknown Identity
Release Date: 17 Oct, 2003
Size: 7.1 GB
Prophet release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary).
OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32 or 64 bit
Processor: Pentium(r) III 400 MHz (Or Equivalent)
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX compatible card
DirectX: Version 8.0
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING