Boulder Dash’s tricky puzzle and dexterity-based gameplay made its debut in the early 80s and continues to entertain its enormous fan base and new players. The game is recognized as one of the best-loved retro games in the history of computer and video gaming.
Now Boulder Dash-XLT brings this classic back with a hot new look that will take the Xbox LIVE Arcade and Windows PC platforms by storm. The game’s core remains unchanged: in a race against time players must collect sparkling diamonds while besting hordes of enemies, while avoiding numerous traps, and keeping an eye out for falling boulders!
- An updated HD look and feel, featuring 720p graphics.
- 4 new game modes (“Arcade”, plus all new “Puzzle”, “Zen” and “Time Challenge”.)
- A Retro Mode offering 25 “retro” Caves for a total of five game modes in all.
- New scoring mechanism adding new excitement and challenges for High Score hunters.
- Four beautiful and varied game worlds.
- Over 150 all-new Caves to explore while battling monsters and grabbing gems.
- Online Ranking Lists/ Leaderboards.
- Achievements support.
Boulder Dash-XL GamePlay
Release Name: Boulder Dash-XL-ElAmigos
Publisher: Kalypso Media
Developer: Catnip Games
Release Date: 2011
Size: 0.5 GB
Fairlight / FLT release, serial inside. Image converted to ISO by myself (originally .cue/.bin). Block the game in firewall before start (or just disable Internet connection).
Pentium IV 1.5 GHz, 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM – Vista/7), graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7600 or better), 570 MB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7, Internet connection
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING