Cities in Motion
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities – Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam – await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location’s bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
Cities in Motion GamePlay
Release Name: Cities in Motion Collection-ElAmigos
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Developer: Colossal Order Ltd.
Release Date: 22 Feb, 2011
Size: 0.8 GB
R.G. Origins release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary). Included all updates till December 2012 and DLC: Design Classics, Design Marvels, Design Now, Design Dreams, Metro Stations, Tokyo, German Cities, US Cities, Ulm, Paris, London, St. Petersburg.
OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher (integrated video cards not supported), 512 MB RAM, OpenGL 3.0
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING