Colin McRae Rally 2005
Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series forward with a massive multi-event Career Challenge and introduces online head-to-head rallying for up to 8 players. The all-new Career Challenge has players hurtling through over 20 different classes of rally events including Challenges, Cups, SuperCups, Shields and Championships. There are more than 300 tracks in nine worldwide locations), plus a wide assortment of cars, including the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the VW Beetle RSi.
- The 1 rally game evolves as Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series online for up to 8 players on Xbox with more cars, more stages and new challenges; drive the most diverse selection of cars through new, non-linear career challenge with over 20 individual rally events and over 300 stages; 30 featured cars include the Volkswagen golf mk5, Toyota Celica gt-four, lancia stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 gta, alfetta gtv turbodelta, Mitsubishi lancer evo viii, Peugeot 206, 205 t16 evo2 and the distinctive vw beetle rsi; 9 international locations, in rally game mode, each with 8 stages. Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages; incredible detail: an individual damage model for each car right down to paintwork scrapes and a dazed visual effect as you recover from a crash.
Colin McRae Rally 2005 GamePlay
Release Name: Colin McRae Rally 2005-ElAmigos
Release Date: October 28, 2004
Size: 3.4 GB
ElAmigos release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary).
OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 3 @ 1 GHz or Equivalent
Memory: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 3 GB Free
Video Memory: 64 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
CD/DVD Rom Drive
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING