Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Westwood’s Command & Conquer series — born into a great tradition of like RTS experiences first established by the seminal Dune 2 — has always offered a robust sort of real-time strategy. But while the original C&C often found itself contending with Blizzard’s Warcraft brand for supremacy, Red Alert really had no equal. Westwood’s alternate history RTS presented unparalleled strategy that perfectly married currently-applicable RTS interface conventions with diverse units to create some utterly compelling gameplay.
Although still set in the future, the game is set on an Earth where time travel has eliminated Hitler from history and the Second World War never happened. As a result the Western Allies are left facing a powerful USSR with both sides equipped with futuristic technology. The game consists of a series of timed missions. Scenarios and objectives are varied. Objectives range from overrunning the enemy force to more subtle missions such infiltrating bases.
- Albert Einstein changes history; play as either the Soviets or Allies; each side has unique missions; real-time strategy
Command & Conquer: Red Alert GamePlay
Release Name: Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Publisher: Virgin Interactive
Developer: Westwood Studios
Release Date: Nov 1, 1996
Size: 0.8 GB
Pentium 50 MHz
16 MB RAM
1 MB DirectX-compatible video card
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
Red Alert 1
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING