Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Real-time strategy game. The much-anticipated latest game in the Command and Conquer series. Set in the future, the game hinges on the control of the resource Tiberium – a poisonous metal that emerges from the ground and is used to make weapons. You play one of two sides the Global Defense Initiative (good guys) or the Brotherhood of Nod (global Mafia-type organization) in self-contained missions placed within an overall narrative. There are 12 main missions for each side with additional subset objectives.
- Tons of weaponry; awesome vehicles; new battle clans; Internet play; multiplayer action.
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun GamePlay
Release Name: Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Publisher: Westwood Studios
Developer: Westwood Studios
Release Date: Aug 30, 1999
Size: 1.1 GB
OS: Windows XP Sp3, Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 or better AMD 64 X2 or better
RAM: 1GB or more (1.5 GB for Vista/Windows 7)
Disc Drive: 8x or faster
Hard Drive Space: At least 10 GB of free space
Video Cards: 256 MB or more, SM 3.0 compatible chipsets like Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon X1600 or better
Direct X: 9.0c
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING