In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as ‘Psycho’, one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho’s parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho’s Nanosuit is just as capable and he’s equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation.
Crysis Warhead is a parallel story to Crysis, one of the most critically-acclaimed first person shooters and PC games of 2007. The game is first title to be developed at Crytek’s Budapest studio, and built on a new, enhanced and optimized version of Crytek’s CryENGINE 2 technology.
- More explosive and dynamic minute-to-minute gameplay, with new customizable weapons, new vehicles, new photorealistic locations to explore and a fully interactive warzone to dominate
- Enhanced human and alien AI, with an all-new ally squad support system and other enhancements for intelligent enemies and bigger challenges in taking down enemies
- Includes Crysis Wars, an expanded new multiplayer experience with new online modes and 21 maps, including seven all-new maps to battle it out against other players
Crysis Warhead GamePlay
Release Name: Crysis Warhead-RELOADED
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Crytek Studios — Budapest, Crytek Studios
Release Date: September 16, 2008
Size: 6.1 GB
Note: Reloaded release, crack & serial inside.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
Graphics: 256 MB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or 10
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive: 15GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING