Deadfall Adventures is an action-driven first-person shooter, spiced up with elements from action-adventure games. Become an adventurer, hunt for treasures, explore unknown regions of the world and rescue the damsel in distress from the clutches of enemies, both earthly and not-so-earthly. Join James Lee Quatermain on his journey across the globe!
The year is 1938. James Lee Quatermain is a man of many talents, yet holding on to money isn’t one of them. James is an adventurer by trade, just like his legendary great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. And he knows how to squeeze money out of this famous name of his, while at the same time despising it. Despising those who believe his great-grandfather’s tales of the supernatural and those who make fun of them alike.
Accordingly, Quatermain isn’t all too keen on escorting Jennifer Goodwin, an US agent and former colleague of his, to an Egyptian temple structure in order to retrieve an ancient artifact – The Heart of Atlantis. Neither does he believe in the reputed invigorating qualities of this artifact, nor does he care the least that a division of the Ahnenerbe, the Nazi department specialized in the occult, is after The Heart as well.
But life has its ways of changing one’s perspective. Quatermain soon finds himself part of a hunt across the globe – from the stormy deserts of Egypt to the icy depths of the Arctic, and all the way to the steaming jungles of Guatemala. In long forgotten temple structures the thrill of the chase awakens the true adventurer in Quatermain, as he and agent Goodwin strive to be one step ahead of the Nazis and the Russians, one step closer to obtaining the Heart of Atlantis. And deep in these temples, where age-old guardians awake from their eternal slumber, James soon learns that his great-grandfather’s stories are not as crazy as he had always believed. For all things live forever, though at times they sleep and are forgotten…
- Action -Adventure gameplay from a first-person perspective
- Set in the Quatermain-universe, created by H. R. Haggard
- Fast-paced action and intense, accurate FPS gun battles
- Adventurer equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight – necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even to defeat certain types of enemies
- Puzzles that encourage you to explore the game environment and interact with it
- Environmental traps that can be used to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world – Egypt, Arctic and forgotten
- Mayan ruins in the jungles of Guatemala
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic action-adventure movies
- 1930’s setting, including detailed weapon designs
- Unique adventurer-style multiplayer features and modes
Deadfall Adventures GamePlay
Release Name: Deadfall Adventures-ElAmigos
Genre: Action, Adventure, First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Nordic Games Publishing
Developer: The Farm 51
Release Date: November 15. 2013
Size: 6.7 GB
Reloaded release, crack inside. Change the language in file “\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.ini”.
OS:Windows XP SP 3, Windows Vista/7/8
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / ATI Radeon HD 3830, 256 MB VRAM, Shader Model 3 support
Hard Drive:6.5 GB HD space
Additional:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication, Software installations required (included with the game): STEAM Client, Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING