The world has ended. There is no hope. No new beginning. Only the survivors. DEADLIGHT follows the journey of Randall Wayne, a man searching for his family across Seattle during the aftermath of a 1980s event that has decimated life on earth. This visually stunning Cinematic Survival Platformer will challenge you to run, jump, climb, and struggle for your life as you look for answers and the ones you love.
- A beautiful deadly world where a misstep means death. Sharpen your surviving instinct and learn to turn the environment from foe to ally. In this hopeless world, an ordinary man, Randall Wayne, will reveal himself as a natural born survivor.
- Think. Mindless shooting is never a good idea: there are much more walking corpses than bullets. Be smart and avoid direct confrontations whenever you can.
- A suggestive world of darkness. 3D highly detailed models and environments mixed with 2D sidescroller old school gameplay to create a vintage 2.5D Cinematic Platformer. Unable to escape from the horror of this dying world, Randall Wayne’s journey will lead him to Seattle, in a strange search beyond his own survival.
- HD graphics that enhance the immersion and atmosphere of a dead world
- New NIGHTMARE difficulty mode from the 80s. Totally rad!
- Tons of extras, making of videos, unreleased concept art and more!
Release Name: Deadlight Director’s Cut-ElAmigos
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Developer: Tequila Works, S.L.
Release Date: 25 Oct, 2012
Size: 3.1 GB
ElAmigos release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary).
OS:Microsoft® Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7
Processor:2GHz+ or better
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:Shader model 3.0 support
Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Additional:Supports Microsoft® Xbox 360 controller
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING