Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut focuses on the story of FBI special agent Francis York Morgan as he investigates the murder of a young woman in the town of Greenvale. In this small town, players have to solve a murder mystery and survive against the killer and supernatural creatures that have taken residence.
Along with the original story and gameplay, there are some new features, including improved HD graphics, an updated control system, a brand new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka Swery Suehiro, and DLC to keep the mystery going once you complete the main campaign.
- A surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro
- Enhanced HD graphics with new textures
- Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience
- Additional content to expand the mystery beyond the original game
- Plus this PC version offers exclusive add-on content not found in the PlayStation 3 release of Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut! And only in the Steam version, earn achievements and collect Steam Trading Cards – complete the whole set before the Raincoat Killer gets you!
- Full Controller Support now available.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut GamePlay
Release Name: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut-GOG
Genre: Action, Adventure
Publisher: Rising Star Games
Developer: Access Games (JP)
Release Date: October 31, 2013
Size: 5.27 GB
Note: GOG Release, DRM free.
OS: Windows 7 / Vista (32/64 bit)
Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X compatible sound card
Additional Notes: A 16:9 monitor is required to play this game.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING