Desperados 2: Cooper’s Revenge
Desperados 2 is the sequel to the successful wild west title Desperados – Wanted Dead or Alive. The gameplay is based on its predecessor but with brand new tactical possibilities in a beautiful 3D environment. Switch from an isometric view to a third person view whenever you want; for example, for duels, brawls and shoot-outs. The great variety of settings includes dusty canyons, ghost towns, American Indian villages and forts, creating a breathtaking atmosphere. Take on the role of up to six heroes, including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper, and experience a thrilling story with surprising turns.
- Real-time-strategy and tactics in an exciting story and a thrilling Western atmosphere
- Varied settings including towns, American Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and ghost towns
- Double 3D view: pivotable isometric view and 3rd person view for fights and very close action
- Several levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies
- Six individual actions per hero and overall 20 new actions, such as swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the American Indian
- Five actions per hero planable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions)
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like climbing, sneaking, jumping and hiding
Desperados 2: Cooper’s Revenge GamePlay
Release Name: Desperados 2: Cooper’s Revenge-GOG
Publisher: Nordic Games
Release Date: 2 May, 2006
Size: 2 GB
Files downloaded from GOG (Good Old Games). Unprotected game (no serial or crack is necessary).
Supported OS: Windows®, 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® 4 1.9 GHz or AMD Athlon™ XP 1900 or higher
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB Hardware T&L-compatible video card*
DirectX Version: version 9.0c (included) or higher
Sound: DirectX® version 9.0c-compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 4 GB free
*Video cards that do not have hardware shader support, such as the GeForce 4 MX or any Intel Integrated graphics, are not supported.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING