Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
The follow-up to Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This time around, developer Rockstar North and publisher Rockstar take players to the state of San Andreas.
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas… a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- The epic gameplay of a wide-open state, a combination of three gigantic cities and all outlying areas, all teeming with citizens and criminals
- Features well-known actors voicing characters including Samuel L. Jackson, comedian David Cross, Andy Dick, and rapper Ice-T
- Soundtrack includes Dr. Dre and Tupac Shakur
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas GamePlay
Release Name: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas-ElAmigos
Genre: Third-Person Action
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar North
Release Date:October 25, 2004
Size: 3.3 GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by Deviance). Updated to version 1.01. Change language in game options. Problems with mouse – start game with Windows 98 compatibility.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING