Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit)
Third-person adventure thriller, created by the team behind Omikron, Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) gives gamers the unique chance to play both hunter and fugitive, which in turn leads them to speak, explore, interact, fight and confront unknown dark forces. For no apparent reason, ordinary people are randomly killing total strangers. Although there is no link between the murderers, they all seem to follow exactly the same ritual and pattern. Lucas Kane becomes one of these murderers when he kills a stranger in the men’s room of a restaurant. Finding himself in control of Lucas, the player is haunted by strange visions and the desperate need to find out what is happening to him. At the same time he must keep one step ahead of the police, especially Inspector Carla Valenti and her teammate agent Tyler Miles.
- Accompany the characters in a breath-taking paranormal thriller in which YOU are the hero.
- Discover the dark secret behind the mysterious serial killings in a New-York that is brought to a standstill by snow.
- Play the hunter and the fugitive in this fantastic interactive adventure where you will have to speak, explore, interact, fight and confront dark forces.
- By using the latest real-time 3D technologies, Fahrenheit enables you to become the different protagonists of the adventure and make the story progress depending on YOUR decisions.
Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) GamePlay
Release Name: Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit)-GOG
Genre: Third-Person Adventure
Developer: Quantic Dream
Release Date: September 20, 2005
Size: 1.9 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the Game you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING