Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
The third installment of the stealth-action series starring Sam Fisher. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory takes place in 2008, an age where electronic warfare has turned into the greatest threat to world security. As secret agent Sam Fisher, you are tasked with tracking down and eliminating some of the world’s most notorious perpetrators of this newest type of warfare, and to eliminate the new threat of global information warfare. Achieve primary and optional secondary objectives and negotiate missions with multiple pathways. Features all-new weapons and gadgets, including a knife, electronic jammers and the newly customizable SC-20K modular weapons platform. The game is brought to life with voice acting by Michael Ironside, cinematics directed by Andy Davis, and a soundtrack by Amon Tobin. Play two-player co-op on or off-line or go head to head in the unique Spies vs. Mercs online modes.
- State-of-the-art graphics and sound technology collide to produce the most breathtaking gaming experience on any console. Advanced physics modeling enables rag doll physics, particle effects, and seamlessly dynamic environments.
- Achieve primary and optional secondary objectives and negotiate missions with multiple pathways. Strive for ultimate stealth and rank yourself with the all-new post-mission statistics and scoring system.
- Inflict devastation on America’s enemies with the most advanced prototype weapons and gadgets, including electronic jammers and the newly customizable SC-20K modular weapons platform including sniper and shotgun. Or get up close and personal with the vicious new combat knife.
- Take command of an incredibly fluid and expanded variety of stealth maneuvers including covert combat knife kills, crushing submission holds, and swift assault moves.
- Take on enemies with clever AI that enables them to flank your position, take cover, and remember past events.
- Unbearable, gut-wrenching moments of tension that will leave you gasping for air. A twisting storyline in a world threatened by a new brand of warfare.
- World-class performances include: Michael Ironside, reprising his role as Sam Fisher.
- Driving, atmospheric soundtrack by electronica genius Amon Tobin.
- Breathtaking cinematics directed by Andy Davis (director of The Fugitive, Under Siege, and Collateral Damage).
- Play the first-ever cooperative stealth-action game. Coordinate infiltration missions with a partner against the AI online, System Link, or split-screen. Innovative joint strategies take teamwork to the next level.
- The universally acclaimed Spies v. Mercenaries mode from Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow makes a triumphant return with all new gadgets, cooperative moves, humiliation moves, and new multiplayer modes. Dynamic, evolving environments with elements like destructible walls and actionable triggers ensure that no two matches are ever the same.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Includes Update v1.05)
Genre: Adventure, Action
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: March 28, 2005
Size: 4.5 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
Splinter Cell 3
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING