Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent is an action-adventure stealth game, developed and published by Ubisoft. The series, endorsed by American author Tom Clancy, follows the character Sam Fisher, an agent employed by a black-ops division of the National Security Agency, dubbed Third Echelon. Double Agent was released for the Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Xbox 360 in October 2006. The Wii and Microsoft Windows versions were released in November 2006. A PlayStation 3 version was released in March 2007. Originally the game was set for a March 2006 release, but Ubisoft moved the release date to October 2006 in order to have more development time. Ubisoft then released their fiscal quarter results for Q1 2006 and announced that Splinter Cell Double Agent would be put back at least one month in order to boost Q3 2006 income.
Shortly after the events of Chaos Theory, Sam Fisher must deal with the recent loss of his daughter to a drunk driving accident. But he has little time to mourn, as he soon has to go on an undercover assignment which requires him to pose as a criminal in order to infiltrate a terrorist group based in the United States. This new mission forces Fisher into a new and very dangerous gray area, where the line between right and wrong is blurred even beyond what Fisher is used to, and thousands of innocent lives are in the balance.
- Fisher is given objectives from two separate parties, the JBA and NSA, sometimes forcing the player to choose between them in order to progress.
- Due to the fact he is “working” for two different organizations, Sam is faced with several choices in the game that affect his trust with the JBA and the NSA, represented by the “trust meter”. Trust on either side affects Sam’s weapon arsenal: completing NSA objectives will unlock a high-tech arsenal, while completing JBA objectives will unlock a lower-tech lethal arsenal.
- A non-linear storyline that changes based on the objectives the player completes (those of the JBA or NSA).
- Multiple endings are introduced.
- The lock-picking and hacking mini-games return (the hacking method is different from Chaos Theory, and the method is different depending on the version) and a new bomb defusing game is introduced.
- Both versions have the same characters (with the exception of B.J Sykes and Stanley Dayton).
- Online play (except Wii and GameCube versions).
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Genre: Adventure, Action
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Shanghai
Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Size: 8.1 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
Splinter Cell 4
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING