Driver: San Francisco
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the Driver.
Driver: San Francisco marks the return of the blockbuster driving franchise. Gamers play John Tanner, a hardened detective involved in a relentless manhunt throughout the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly shift between more than a hundred licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver: San Francisco offers the free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience.
- THE TRUE CAR CHASE EXPERIENCE – Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 130 fully destructible muscle and super cars with realistic handling and customization features that take fast-action driving to the next level.
- A RELENTLESS MANHUNT – Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner’s relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner’s survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return.
- SHIFT – As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realizes he has acquired a new ability, SHIFT, enabling him to instantly change vehicles and take control. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom; Shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents’ car to force their demise. Shift also allows for thrilling new Multi-player modes within the game.
- A CAR CHASE PLAYGROUND – Drive on more than 200 kilometers of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege.
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – Experience 10 different addictive multi-player modes, including 6 on-line modes where the Shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
- EXTENDED FEATURES – Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 “dares” spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable Driver theme.
Driver: San Francisco GamePlay
Release Name: Driver: San Francisco-PROPHET
Genre: Action, Racing
Developer: Ubisoft Reflections
Release Date: September 27, 2011
Size: 7.4 GB
Note: Clean ISO image with installation (exactly same like Skidrow), Includes Driver: San Francisco patch/update (06.01.2013) & crack (by Prophet). Archive has included all differences between Skidrow and Prophet releases. Created with MD5 checksums by elamigos. Copy into main game folder. Change the language in Settings->Languages from main menu.
OS: Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz (Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz or Athlon II X4 620 2.6Ghz recommended)
Memory: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista – Windows 7 (2GB for XP / Vista / 7 recommended)
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card (512 MB DirectX compliant, Shader 4.0 enabled video card recommended)
DirectX®: 9.0c libraries (included)
Hard Drive: 10GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card (5.1 PCI sound device recommended)
Internet: An Internet connection is required to activate the game during initial installation
Multiplayer: Permanent broadband Internet connection is required (128+ kbps)
Supported Peripherals:Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, wired and wireless X360 controller, Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience 3-in-1 steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 steering wheel.
Supported Video Cards:ATI®: Radeon HD2600XT & above, HD3850 & above, HD4650 & above, HD5650 & above, HD6450 & above.
nVidia®: GeForce 8600GT & above, 9600GT & above), GT130 & above, GT240 & above, GT320 & above, GT430 & above, GT 530 & above.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING