Duke Nukem Forever
Put on your sunglasses and prepare to step into the boots of Duke Nukem, whose legend has reached epic proportions in the years since his last adventure. The alien hordes are back and only Duke can save the world, again. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses won’t stop our hero from accomplishing his one and only goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it.
The King of All Shooters is back with over-the-top weapons, massive aliens and unprecedented levels of interactivity. This game puts pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek, among other places. Shoot hoops, lift weights, read adult magazines, draw crude messages on whiteboards or ogle one of the many beautiful women that populate Duke’s life; that is if you can pull yourself away long enough from kicking ass and taking names. Duke Nukem was and will forever be immortalized in gaming history, and this is his legend.
- Ego and Then Some: Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man army who never fails and always gets the Babes.
- Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke’s constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling.
- World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.
- Scale and Variety: This game has it all; packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving — gamers will never tire of the endless fun.
- Multiplayer Like No Other: Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket.
Duke Nukem Forever GamePlay
Release Name: Duke Nukem Forever-ElAmigos
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: Gearbox Software
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2011
Size: 4.3 GB
Note: ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by FTS/Ali213). Included DLC: Dukes Big Package, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, The Doctor Who Cloned Me.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1 Gb
Hard Disk Space: 10 Gb free
Video Memory: 256 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS: Initial installations required (included with the game) are Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (ATL), Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, and AMD Dual Core Optimizer. (AMD optimizer required only for specific AMD processors to run the game correctly, but installs for all of them.)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS: Does not support Windows XP 64
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING