Fantasy Wars is a turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world. Combining both classic strategy gameplay and sophisticated 3D graphics players can experience epic battles like never before. Taking place in a fantasy world of Human kingdoms, Orc clans, Dwarfs’ citadels and Elven forests the player is thrust into a world of war and legend. Play the role of an Orc or Goblin boss, a captain of the Human army or lead the elite forces of the Elven army. Participate in castle sieges and village defense, assault and reconnaissance operations and swift raids. To be victorious remember that the amount and experience of troops is not always the key factor, organize cooperation between different types of units and use the landscape to achieve strategic superiority. The game consists of three story-connected campaigns. In each of them players will have to gather an army, upgrade units, find magic artifacts and study magic spells. An epic story has been crafted to draw gamers in. The great Orc chieftain and conqueror Ugraum, incited by the cruel shamans, gathers a huge horde to invade the land of Humans. Only a small, but experienced army of general Pfeil is able to fight against the powerful enemy. However the sides in this confrontation don’t know that this is all just a part of evil plot of the dark powers.
- Battlefields and surroundings in full 3D
- Various tactical opportunities
- Vivid characters which develop during the game
- More than 70 units and 9 types of armies
- Advanced army upgrade system
- Original storyline
- Multiplayer mode (LAN, Internet, Hotseat)
Fantasy Wars GamePlay
Release Name: Fantasy Wars-ElAmigos
Publisher: 1C Company, 1C-SoftClub
Release Date: 6 Aug, 2010
Size: 1.7 GB
Prophet release, crack inside.
OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7, DirectX 9.0c
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Processor or better
Memory: 1GB XP, 2GB Vista / Windows 7
Hard Disk Space: 12GB
Video Card: NVIDIA (GeForce 8800/GeForce GT220) 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better ( must support pixel shader 3 )
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING