FIFA Manager 13
As a manager in FM13 you have complete control over the management of a modern football club. In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and training of your team, for signing the right players and the extension of your club facilities and the stadium. The special highlights in FM13 are the FIFA license, the FIFA 3D engine, more than 40,000 licensed players, many of whom come with original player pictures, the player manager and national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool as well as a unique, comprehensive editor.
- Team Dynamics – FIFA MANAGER 13 comes alive with a team analysis feature called “Team Matrix”, as well as a hierarchy pyramid, which allows you to visualize which players are facing challenges in the team pecking order. In the Team Dynamics section you get an overview of team hierarchy, rivalry, personality clashes, personal goals, family relationships and much more.
- Half-Time – The new half-time feature gives you more control with detailed player speeches and new team speeches, options to boost the energy of a player by a massage or to offer players with minor knocks medical treatment, direct feedback on your decisions and the new Assistant option to delegate your work.
- Player Objectives – Every player of the team has his personal objectives. Some want to become a first team regular, others want to play for their country, some simply want to improve their skills, whilst others want to be captain or take the penalties etc. The status of these objectives has a massive influence on the player’s morale and as manager you must try your utmost to keep your players happy. You can now talk to a player to change his expectations or to give him new objectives. Also there are specific new talks for many situations, e.g. when you want the player to accept a loan deal or to move him to the reserves.
- 3D Match Improvements – The tactical settings now have more precise definition. There are no longer 3, 4, 5 or 6 settings, but you can essentially select probabilities for short versus long passing, the playing direction, the position of the defensive line, or the height of crosses. In particular crosses into the penalty area were improved and the headers become more realistic.
- Numerous new fan banners in the stadiums create a more authentic atmosphere, and the fans now show their colours with shirts, scarves and jackets.
- New Drag and Drop Quick Access Menu Bar – The new quick access menu bar allows you to select as many menu items as you like. You can then directly reach the relevant menu item with one mouse click. Every item also shows information whether you have already opened the respective screen on a particular day, and it also flags potential problems.
- New Basic Screen Resolution – The new basic screen resolution of the game was increased from 1024×768 to 1280×1024. All screen resolutions from previous editions (minimum 1024×720, maximum 1920×1200) are of course also supported.
FIFA Manager 13 GamePlay
Release Name: FIFA Manager 13-ElAmigos
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Bright Light
Release Date: 26 October 2012
Size: 4.4 GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by Reloaded). Updated to version 188.8.131.52 (24.03.2013; Update 3); included DLC: Premium Fanpack.
Windows XP SP3
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent, 1GB RAM
Graphic card: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher.
8 GB of free disk space
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING