Football Manager 2015
How will you manage? Football Manager 2015 once again offers realistic, in-depth and immersive simulation of football management, putting you in the hot-seat of almost any club in more than 50 countries across the world, including all of Europe’s biggest leagues. The 2015 edition features a huge number of improvements and enhancements over its predecessors, many of which have been designed to make the experience of managing a club more personal and customisable.
This process of personalisation begins long before a ball has been kicked – or even before the manager has accepted their first job. In the modern football world real-life managers display a variety of different management styles and, to reflect this, Football Manager 2015 now asks the prospective manager to decide on the type of manager that they want to be. Are they going to be a ‘tracksuit manager’ who spends much of their time on the training ground dealing directly with the players, or are they going to be a ‘tactical manager’, who spends more time concentrating on tactics and player recruitment? Or perhaps they’ll opt to be a mix of the two?
In Football Manager 2015, a complete redesign of the user interface makes everything within the world quicker to navigate. Match View has also enjoyed its most significant facelift since the introduction of 3D in Football Manager 2009. Cutting-edge motion capture data helps breathe new life into the match-day experience and takes it to that next level of realism. Created using players from AFC Wimbledon at Creative Assembly’s motion capture facility, the new motion capture data has allowed for the addition of more than 2,000 new animations, instantly making the on-pitch experience more lifelike. The introduction of improved lighting and an overhaul of the ball physics — along with the addition of a variety of new stadium types –combine to make Football Manager 2015’s match-day experience the most realistic to date. Football Manager 2015 matches also include improved AI, new tactical player roles and instructions, new player preferred moves, touchline team talks and press interviews in the tunnel, along with a host of other innovations and enhancements.
- Tracksuit Manager — You can now define your managerial style like never before, using the new manager points system to focus on coaching, scouting, youth development, man-management… or maybe a little of everything? What type of manager are you?
- Matchday Experience — More than 2,000 new motion captured animations; new lighting, improved player models and ball physics add extra depth and realism to the 3D Match Engine. Plus, improved AI, individual player shouts, touchline team talks and other additions make this the closest simulation of a football match available!
- New User Interface — A new look and feel to the user interface with a left-hand navigation bar makes management easier and more intuitive.
- Scouting Centre — The new Scouting Centre integrates all areas of player recruitment. Plus you can set scouting assignments to find specific levels of player whether it be a first teamer, youngster or a direct player replacement.
- More realistic player personalities — Player’s personalities and characters replicate today’s football world where player power rules. Players are more vocal in the press and quicker to issue ultimatums if they’re unhappy.
- Deeper media experience — A wider variety of journalists with tabloid and broadsheet reporters developing more varied stories and building up rivalries through the media, plus brand new tunnel interviews before and after matches.
- Classic Mode — Updates to Classic Mode allow you more freedom when selecting nations, leagues and players in your gameworld. Plus, you can now skip pre-season (in first season), take control of player training, make more board requests and there are new unlockables, such as; ‘Dodgy lasagne’, Unsuspend player’ & ‘Lifetime player’.
Football Manager 2015 GamePlay
Release Name: Football Manager 2015-ElAmigos
Genre: Simulation, Sports
Developer: Sports Interactive (SI Interactive)
Release Date: November 7, 2014
Size: 1 GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by CPY). Updated to version 15.3.2 (08.04.2015); Editor & Resource Archiver included.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon – XP: 1.6GHz+ V/7/8: 2.2GHz+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100 – 128MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING