Grand Theft Auto V
Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
- Los Santos & Blaine County: GTA’s largest open world yet. Spanning vastly diverse cultural and geographical areas, the entire world of Grand Theft Auto V is open from the very beginning of the game to explore. Visitors to the greater metropolis of Los Santos and the countryside of Blaine County will encounter faded celebrities, meth heads, party people, violent gangs, hikers, bikers and every other manner of colorful denizen. You’ll be able to traverse everywhere from the tops of the mountains, through the streets of Los Santos and to the depths of the ocean floor.
- Three Playable Protagonists: Michael, Franklin and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals, but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it’s time to get the job done.
- ‘Recreational’ Activity: The open world of GTA 5 is not just massive in scale, but will offer more to get into than ever before. For recreation, play a bit of golf or tennis, zen out with some yoga or cycle through the countryside. For adrenaline heads, parachute over the city, or customize your Cheetah and take it to the streets to race suckers for money. Or earn cash the old fashioned way, by taking it, whether by ripping off liquor stores or by buying and taking over businesses that will earn you dividends. Even minding your own business, having a stroll, you may meet one of Los Santos’ weirdos, junkies, drunkies, or starlets and find yourself off on a wild misadventure you never expected…
- Heists: Petty crimes, hustling and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists — big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTA 5 and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it — Heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
- Grand Theft Auto Online: A dynamic and persistent online world set a few months prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V’s single player story. GTA Online takes the fundamental GTA concepts of freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and makes them available to multiple players in online gameplay. GTA Online is a long-term GTA experience designed to grow and to evolve in many ways over its lifespan.
- Social Club: In Grand Theft Auto Online, Social Club members get access to weaponry and vehicular unlocks, a whole new suite of Crew features to represent and coordinate with your squad, and special tools to get the most out of Rockstar Jobs and user-created Jobs with the Content Creator tool.
Grand Theft Auto V GamePlay
Release Name: Grand Theft Auto V-CorePack
Genre: Action, Adventure
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar North
Release Date: April 14, 2015
Size: 31 GB
-Installation time ~ 1hr 45Min on a 4-Core CPU
-Ripped/Removed: Heists Online & MP Sounds
-Videos Quality: Untouched
-Audios Quality: Untouched
-Textures Quality: Untouched
-Repack by: CorePack
-Crack V4 3DM
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Hard Drive: 65 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING