IGI 2: Covert Strike
Ex-SAS soldier David Jones is once again a man with a mission: to infiltrate key airbases, harbors and secret government installations spread across Russia, Libya and into China. Set soon after the original Project IGI, this first-person shooter brings back key characters from the first game and places them in new situations and locations. Throughout three linked campaigns, Jones continues to rely on stealth, rather than firepower, to penetrate and destroy the enemy. Cunning and careful tactics are the name of the game.
- Stealth action game Story driven single-player experience: you are at the forefront of preventing international terrorism, world catastrophe and betrayal at the very highest level High-tech gear: thermal imaging, electronic locks, sentry guns, cameras, alarms, digital binoculars, and a portable map computer showing real-time satellite data.
IGI 2: Covert Strike GamePlay
Release Name: IGI 2: Covert Strike
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Release Date: March 5, 2003
Size: 1.2 GB
Note: No rip, Original ISO image.
Processor: Pentium III or Athlon 700
RAM: 128MB RAM
Video Memory: 32MB VRAM
Operating System: 98/Me/XP
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING