In Just Cause, you take on the role of the flamboyant Rico Rodriguez – an undercover CIA operative specialising in regime change – as he tries to overthrow the corrupt government of San Esperito. This rogue South American island is suspected of stockpiling WMDs and it’s your job to negate the threat to world peace. It could be to your advantage that this tropical paradise is about to implode as various factions vie for power – it just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignment however you want: play the island’s factions off against one another; incite a rebellion among the masses; or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. Explore the game’s world of 1,225 square miles of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages with a variety of air, land and sea craft.
- Freeform game-play: approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
- Over 250K acres of land to explore: the largest environment ever seen in a game!
- Over-the-top Stunts: jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parasail, skydive and base-jump…
- Massive selection of vehicles: over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Avalanche Engine™: procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
- Wealth of missions: story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more; ensuring plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
- Support team: Sheldon and Kane, two US government secret agents, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
- Fly: The best way to explore San Esperito is by air!
Just Cause GamePlay
Release Name: Just Cause
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: Avalanche Studios (SE)
Release Date: September 26, 2006
Size: 4.2 GB
Note: DVD release, Original Game.
Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP. (Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
256MB System Memory.
3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space (plus 600MB for Windows® 2000/XP swap file)
100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING