Mass Effect 2
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Just like in the previous game, what you say to the other characters matters a great deal. Fortunately, the conversation system has been improved. The camera now pans around characters as they talk to one another to evoke a dramatic, cinematic feel. Also, Shepard can interrupt the conversation when given the appropriate prompt, taking situations into new directions that could help or hinder the mission.
Shepard is more customizable than ever, letting you create your ideal lead character — gender, facial features, class, and of course, attitude. Once you embark on missions, you’ll be treated to an improved battle system that lets you target weak points and blast off your enemy’s limbs with a variety of weapons.
Set out to lead your team to victory… or die at the hands of The Collectors. Either path is possible in BioWare’s smash hit, Mass Effect 2. Which destiny will you choose?
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success – or failure – depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepard
Mass Effect 2 GamePlay
Release Name: Mass Effect 2-REPACK
Genre: Action, RPG
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2010
Size: 6.2 GB
Blood Dragon Armour
Blood Dragon Armour Inferno Armour
Inferno Armor Terminus Weapon and Armour
Weapons and armor Terminus Collectors’ Weapon and Armour
Weapons and armor collectors Cerberus Assault Armor
Armor Assault “Cerberus” Umbra Visor
Visor Shade Sentry Interface
Helmet Scout Recon Hood
Helmet Guardian The Arc Projector
Arc emitter M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun
Shotgun M-22 “Ripper” M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle
Sniper Rifle M-29 “Fang” Aegis Pack
Set “Aegis” Firepower Pack
Pack “Firepower” Equalizer Pack
Set “Equalizer X” appearance of characters: Alternate Apperance Pack + update
Package ” An alternative look “+ Updated Alternate Apperance Pack № 2
Package “alternative appearance number 2” Global additions: Additional character Zaeed Additional character Kasumi Normandy Crash Site | Wreckage Normandy Firewalker Pack | Package “Lord of the Flame” Overlord | Overlord Lair of the Shadow Broker
Lair of the Shadow Broker Arrival
Operating system : Windows XP ( SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz or equivalent AMD
Memory : 1 GB (2 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
Video : 256 MB support for Pixel Shader 3.0 (GeForce 6800/Radeon X1600 Pro)
Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Free hard drive space : 27 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING