Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Set in the Pacific Theatre of WWII, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault for the PC represents a unique addition to the award-winning Medal of Honor franchise. Players step into the boots of Marine Private Tom Conlin and feel his shock at the destruction of the American fleet at Pearl Harbor, his growing resolve in the fight for Henderson Field on Guadalcanal, and his triumph at the battle for Tarawa Island. Medal of Honor Pacific Assault combines seven expansive single-player missions covering 25 levels with over nine new multiplayer maps and includes new locations, new weapons, and new soldiers. Multiplayer modes let the player to go head-to-head in Free-for-All or join a team to complete objectives and destroy an opposing team in Objective-based and Team Deathmatch modes.
- Seven expansive single-player missions spanning 25 levels ranging from the attack on Pearl Harbor to the battle for Tarawa Island.
- Over nine new multiplayer levels including the Battle for Henderson Field and the rescue of American P.O.Ws.
- Improved multiplayer battles including, Team Deathmatch Mode, Team Objective Mode and Free for All Mode.
- Access to over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons, including M1 Carbines, Japanese Arisaka rifles, and the Type 100 submachine gun.
- New vehicles including M4 Flamethrower Tanks and PT boats.
- Call in artillery and air strikes against the enemy to save your squad from certain defeat.
- New soldier models, skins, and voices including Japanese, Australian and British troops.
- Sound effects by the award-winning Medal of Honor sound design team at EALA.
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault GamePlay
Release Name: Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault-Directors Edition
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Los Angeles, TKO Software
Release Date: November 9, 2004
Size: 3.5 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the Game you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING