Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Condemned Heroes tells the story of one of the infamous Soviet penal battalions during the WWII. These battalions are famous for being formed under Stalin’s “No step back!” order #227. They consisted of court-martialed officers that were given a chance to redeem their crimes, or incompetence, in blood by serving as the lowest enlisted rank in a battalion that was assigned the most dangerous tasks. These battalions’ images are surrounded by many myths, and this game tells the truth about these regiments based on real evidence from their former members.
Take command of one of these notorious companies and lead it to victory against all odds through most of the war on the Eastern front. Fight from desperate battles in 1942 in the area of Volyn in the Ukraine, to the massive operation “Bagration” in the Brest area, Magnush bridgehead and Warsaw area in Poland and finally to attacks on the German Altdam and Stettin near the end of the war.
- Ultimate single player experience – 4 campaigns telling the story of the penal company from crucial 1942 to victorious 1945
- Truth about Soviet penal battalions from their former members
- New ultra-detailed photorealistic human models, faces and uniforms
- Bonus single player missions focusing on other non-penal army units
Men of War: Condemned Heroes GamePlay
Release Name: Men of War: Condemned Heroes-ElAmigos
Genre: Action, Strategy
Publisher: 1C Company
Release Date: 12 Apr, 2012
Size: 2.2 GB
Prophet release, crack inside.
Men of War: Condemned Heroes is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
Processor:P4 2.6GHz (Athlon 3000+)
Memory:1 GB RAM
Graphics:GeForce FX 8800 (Radeon HD3850) 256Mb
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING