Mortal Kombat X
Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience. For the first time ever, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. And with a new fully-connected gameplay experience, players are launched into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy. Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game’s most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.
- The game’s modes are to include “Story”, “1 vs. 1 Ranked”, “King of the Hill”, “Survivor”, and “Test Your Luck”. A new addition called “Living Towers” is an evolved form of Mortal Kombat’s “Challenge Tower” where the play conditions will be changing every hour. Another new mode is “Faction Wars”, where the players will have to choose one from the five factions (Black Dragon, the Brotherhood of Shadow, the Lin Kuei, Special Forces, and White Lotus) to align with and join a persistent online cross-platform competition with the others, winning points for their faction to contribute in the conflict between them, ranking up personally, and earning special rewards such as faction-specific finishing moves if the player’s faction win at the end of any given week
Mortal Kombat X GamePlay
Release Name: Mortal Kombat X-CorePack
Genre: Action, Fighting
Publisher: Warner Bros. Games
Developer: NetherRealm Studios, High Voltage Software
Release Date: April 14, 2015
Size: 19.9 GB
CorePack release, game is cracked automatically after installation.
Ripped/Removed: Credits Video
Goro Character Bonus DLC-BAT
Blue Steel Sub Zero Character DLC
OS: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 36 GB available space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING