Napoleon: Total War
Napoleon: Total War expands on the successful Total War series by taking all the features from previous games such as the full 3D land and naval battles, the detailed campaign map, and an in depth diplomacy system and taking them a step further. In the game, aspiring generals have the chance to play as the legendary French general Napoleon Bonaparte or as one of his opposing factions. Battling through his three biggest military campaigns, the game will take you through Italy and Egypt, narrating the early years of the fearsome commander, while the third campaign will tell the story of his fateful drive towards Moscow and, ultimately, his showdown with the Duke of Wellington at one of the most famous battles of all — The Battle of Waterloo.
- Stand-alone chapter brings Napoleon to life. Completely separate from Empire: Total War, Napoleon immerses players in a concentrated, gripping wartime experience with exciting battles, memorable characters and Total War’s award winning signature mix.
- Three new episodic campaigns. Players can alter the course of history in objective-based missions across Europe. How they manage their troops across both land and sea can change the outcome of the war.
- Cutting-edge multiplayer modes. For the first time, two players battle head-to-head online utilizing three new main campaign maps. A new avatar system, achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform customization and voice communications enhance the multiplayer experience.
- Enhanced units, graphics and deeper customization. A 19th Century technology tree and units created with extensive detail, animations and functionality gives players elaborate tactical options in epic-scale, real-time battles. Highly detailed environments and improved battlefield graphics immerses players in famous historical battles such as Austerlitz and Waterloo.
- Experience the classic Grand European Campaign mode. A classic Total War game mode for series aficionados – Take control of a single faction of your choice and build the most dominant military force on a fully unlocked map. For the first time in the history of the franchise this mode fully supports 1 vs. 1 multiplayer.
- 15 exclusive in-game units
Napoleon: Total War GamePlay
Release Name: Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition – R.G. Origins
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Developer: Creative Assembly
Release Date: October 5, 2010
Size: 15.16 GB
R.G. Origins release, crack inside DVD2. Game is updated to version 1.3.0 (build 1684.49935; January 2012), included DLC: Peninsular Campaign, Coalition Battle Pack, Imperial Guard Pack, Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING