Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
This reincarnation of the classic platforming adventure game Abe’s Oddysee places players in the strange Oddworld. Players returning to the Oddworld are in for a surprise, as this adventure with Abe totally reboots the classic first chapter of the franchise with unique and surprising new content!
In Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, players take control of Abe an incredibly ugly, yet strangely compelling Mudokon slave. He and his fellow Mudokons have been forced to work in the meat packing plant Rupture Farms, which specializes in driving species to extinction. Abe discovers Rupture’s next meat specialty his own race of Mudokons and it’s up to him to escape from the farm, rescuing as many of his fellow Mudokons as possible. Abe’s Oddysee uses many platform elements, along with puzzles and communication. Abe can speak to the other Mudokons and must if you want to finish the game; his friends must follow him to portals, where they are rescued.
- Amazing new graphics : With art direction from series creator Lorne Lanning, Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty offers a view into Oddworld with fidelity never seen before. Fluid animation, new free-moving cameras and high resolution (up to 4K) visuals make RuptureFarms and the surrounding areas look incredible, creating the Oddworld that Lanning always wanted to see.
- Revamped controls : Analog controls offer more subtle control over Abe, and new tricks like free aiming, the ability to drop grenades behind you and also sneak whilst crouching open up new avenues for stealthy tactics and inventive speed-running. Optional ‘Old School’ controls bring back hopping and digital movement too, so the Oddysee purists can get started with some familiarity.
- Brand new areas, brand new secrets : From the murky grime of RuptureFarms to the expansive native lands of the Monsaic Lines, through to the vast temples of Scrabania and Paramonia, Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty boasts new areas, subtle gameplay changes and a few surprises. Fans will recognise the huge meat grinders, Scrab holding pens and cavernous caves, but there’s more than enough that’s new here to keep you on your toes.
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty GamePlay
Release Name: Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty-ElAmigos
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Just Add Water Developments
Developer: Just Add Water Developments, Oddworld Inhabitants
Release Date: February 25, 2015
Size: 4.3 GB
Fairlight / FLT release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary).
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel i3-3220 (3.30GHz)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated desktop GPU required – minimum Radeon HD 5770 / NVIDIA GTX 260
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Additional Notes: Supported inputs: keyboard, Wired 360 controller, Logitech F310, F510, F710, XInput. Other controllers may work via manual text file remapping.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING