Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Full PC Game free Download Link in Direct Download Stuffs.
Building on the original game’s heritage, Operation Flashpoint 2 aims to deliver the most realistic modelling of conflict scenarios in a new contemporary theatre of war. By offering a multitude of military disciplines, gameplay delivers warfare more realistic and intense then ever before, while an extensive multiplayer component creates battles on an incredible scale. The game challenges a new generation of players to survive the chaos and rapidly evolving situations of military combat in a new and contemporary warzone.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is a game about a fictitious conflict on one of the Sakhalin islands, a conflict that is in danger of erupting onto a global scale. The player takes the role of a US soldier, part of the allied force fighting against outnumbering Chinese forces vying for control of the island.
The game centers on a campaign narrative that gives the player a variety of roles in the allied forces ranging from a Marine Infantry, tank commander, Special Forces and helicopter captain. The game has an incredible realistic depiction of war with careful attention to the detail of the weapons, equipment and tactics of the armed forces. The action is varied from intense fire fights through to slower pace tactical decision making on how to best tackle the mission objectives.
- Operation Flashpoint 2 gives players the freedom to handle military crisis situations on their initiative. Unscripted missions task players with real objectives, such as laying down covering fire, covering a friendly unit’s retreat or conducting short-range recon patrol. Armed with cutting edge military hardware, players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics. Once players have completed the campaign, a Mission Editor enables gamers to create their own single player and multiplayer missions
- Players command and control a wide variety of multi-component, multi-weapon vehicles, including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, APCs, attack and utility helicopters.
- Fully loaded weapons and individual ammunition types are simulated with detailed ballistic physics, based upon individually-crafted mechanics. The character damage system authentically depicts the terrible wounds and injury from modern weapons to communicate the reality of combat
- Players fight as infantry soldiers in battle, drive tanks in armored assaults, pilot helicopters in air strikes, and infiltrate the enemy in covert special operations utilizing a wide variety of realistic military weapons from knives and rifles to machine guns, grenade launchers and laser designators for air strikes. In whichever role the player chooses, they experience the fierce and brutal reality of warfare and the shock and awe of contemporary firepower unleashed on the arresting scale of modern combat
- Immense play areas of more than 135 square miles give players a multitude of tactical decisions on how to best accomplish missions. Densely packed with environment detail and objects, valleys, mountains, coastlines, towns, villages and industrial complexes all combine to deliver a rich and challenging tactical environment. The world is persistent, so that buildings destroyed in one campaign mission will be destroyed in the next
- Operation Flashpoint 2 models the environment, objects and people in realistic detail, but its visual styling will embrace documentary techniques. The camera work through cut-scenes is heavily influenced by television war reports that are often shot under extreme circumstances delivering a unique look with incorrect exposure, severe camera shake and loss of focus
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising GamePlay
Release Name: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising-ElAmigos
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Release Date: October 6, 2009
Size: 3.8 GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by Vitality). Updated to version 1.02; included DLC: Overwatch, Skirmish.
OS: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows 10 not supported.
Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 7600GT 256mb or ATI X1800XL 256mb
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB
Sound: DirectX compatible sound output
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING