Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Amidst the scorched sands of ancient Persia, there is a legend spun in an ancient tongue. It speaks of a time borne by blood and ruled by deceit. Drawn to the dark powers of a magic dagger, a young Prince is led to unleash a deadly evil upon a beautiful kingdom. Aided by the wiles of a seductive princess and the absolute powers of the Sands of Time, the Prince stages a harrowing quest to reclaim the Palace’s cursed chambers and restore peace to his land.
- A technological masterpiece – Witness some of the most advanced programming in gaming history, pushing the limitations of consoles and raising the standards of games in all areas of production: physics, lighting, graphics, animations, and more!
- An unmatched hero – Wielding powers of mythic proportions, the Prince returns to action-adventure gaming with gravity-defying acrobatics, ferocious fighting skills, and the ability to bend time to fulfill his destiny.
- The Sands of Time – Ubisoft’s Montreal Studio presents the Sands of Time – a technological breakthrough that will change the face of action-adventure gaming forever. Erase the past, behold the future, and freeze the present in real-time for unlimited gameplay variations.
- Exotic worlds and vast kingdoms – Uncover the mysteries of a world never before explored in action-adventure gaming. Medieval Persia, mythical and deadly, holds a staggering array of landscapes and kingdoms to explore and conquer.
- A sweeping adventure of betrayal and triumph – The epic legends and deadly creatures of mythic Persia burn to life in this suspense-filled tale, featuring more twists and turns than the labyrinthine Palace itself.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time GamePlay
Release Name: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time-DEViANCE
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: 2 Dec, 2003
Size: 1.3 GB
DEViANCE release, crack inside.
Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™
System Memory: 256 MB of RAM
Video Card: 64 MB GeForce™ 3 or higher, or ATI® Radeon™ 8500 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™. (GeForce4 MX not supported)
Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0 or higher compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
Hard Disk: 1.5 GB available hard disk space
Supported Peripherals: ThrustMaster FIRESTORM Dual Analog 3
Note: For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING