Ride is the complete motorcycle racing simulator, offering an intense and incredibly deep racing experience with more than 100 bikes from the world’s most popular manufacturers, along with a diverse selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, Ride offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as gamers take to four different categories of racing — Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting players with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating over the long term.
- Full Fleet of Motorcycles — Choose from over 100 bikes across 4 different categories: Naked Bikes, Supersports Bikes, Superbikes, & Historical Bikes.
- Unprecedented Customization — From the bike’s appearance to its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and wheels, you can make it truly unique. You can even customize your rider across a range of rider models, liveries and race suits.
- Variety of Tracks — Includes traditional racing circuits inspired by the Grand Prix, country tracks through lush forests and majestic mountains, city tracks recreated in minute detail, and special tracks where truly experts riders push their bikes to the limit and beyond.
- Realistic Artificial Intelligence
- Customizable Bikes & Adjustable Bike Physics
- Realistic Animations
- Rewind Effect
- Improved Damage System
Release Name: RIDE-CorePack
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2015
Size: 8.8 GB
CorePack release, Ripped Nothing.
Includes: DLC Pack-BAT
OS: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6790 @ 1GB*
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING