Rocksmith is a music game based around the use of a real guitar — players can plug any real guitar with a standard quarter-inch input jack into their game system and play through an in-depth library of music including everything from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to the player’s skill level and innovative game design that makes reading music visually fun and intuitive, Rocksmith engages experienced musicians and those who are picking up a guitar for the first time. The game includes a sizeable library of music from classic rock bands to current artists, such as The Animals, The Black Keys, David Bowie, Interpol, Nirvana and The Rolling Stones.
- When we say any guitar we mean any guitar — Whether it’s the guitar sitting in your attic, your cherished faithful steed, or the guitar you have yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your system. As long as your guitar has a jack, you can play. No jack on your guitar? Head down to your local music store, get an inexpensive pickup, and problem solved.
- Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability — You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. Rocksmith understands this, and knows exactly how far to push to keep you entertained and addicted. With dozens of difficulty levels, you will automatically progress from single notes to complex chords without getting in over your head.
- Lots of music, lots of styles — One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favorite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres allowing players to experience that moment first hand.
- Get Plugged In — Rocksmith will include a unique quarter-inch to USB cable that is the first of its kind, and will allow users to plug any real guitar with a quarter-inch jack directly into their system. Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this revolutionary 11.25′ cable turns the guitar’s signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles for the first time.
- Play songs instead of just learning them — You want to play new songs, but you don’t want to labor through tablature or cringe through poorly produced videos. No problem. Rocksmith will not only present you with new songs, but will also challenge you to step away from the notes on screen and play songs by memory. Imagine that. A video game that’ll get you stage-ready.
- Rock is in the box. The Track List includes : Best Coast – When I’m With You; Blur – Song 2; Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love; The Black Keys – Next Girl; The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out Of The Car; The Cribs – We Share The Same Skies; The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry; Jenny O – Well OK Honey; Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama; Nirvana – Breed; Pixies – Where Is My Mind?; Radiohead – High and Dry; Red Fang – Number Thirteen; The Rolling Stones – The Spider and the Fly; Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch; Soundgarden – Outshined; Spoon – Me and The Bean; Stone Temple Pilots – Vasoline; Taddy Porter – Mean Bitch; Titus Andronicus – A More Perfect Union; White Denim – Burnished; The White Stripes – Icky Thump; Yellow Moon Band – Chimney
Release Name: Rocksmith 2014
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Developer: Ubisoft – San Francisco
Release Date: 24 Oct, 2013
Size: 7.1 GB
OS:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor:2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6750 or 2.8 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9 / NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT
Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING