Shaun White Skateboarding
Shaun White Skateboarding, a game that puts an innovative twist on the action-sports genre, is the latest offering in the award-winning franchise developed in collaboration with dual-sport super-athlete, Shaun White. The most ambitious instalment yet, Shaun White Skateboarding brings all the sensations of skateboarding to a wide audience making skate dreams possible and allowing players to transform a dull, lifeless city into their own extraordinary skating utopia.
As players skate, they add colour, life and brilliance to the city by extending handrails into endless grinds, carving alleys into half pipes, morphing streets into ramps and much more. Players can skate their way, any way they want, to create their own customized skating world that can also be shared with friends. Shaun White Skateboarding empowers skaters to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Transform – Create incredible skate lines using city structures, stretch and twist handrails to dizzying heights, empty fountains to create bowls, make alleys into epic quarter pipes and so much more. New areas are revealed, better skate lines are created and buildings are transformed. Creativity is rewarded with points, gear and new skating opportunities
- Innovate – With 80 skate tricks hand-picked by Shaun (including a Shaun creation called the “Armadillo”, enjoy a unique and fun gameplay experience where you can shape, influence and transform the city while pulling off authentic skate moves. Experience all the sensations of an expert skater – the big air, sticking a landing, eating it and more
- Explore – Find or create skate spots you’ve only dreamed about. The city is stretched over massive districts with tons of challenges to complete, including race, collect, narrative missions and more
- Engage – Jump online to challenge your friends in co-operative or adversarial modes: online or local split-screen. Create your own maps, play with friends and see how you rank against players from across the world using online leaderboards
Shaun White Skateboarding GamePlay
Release Name: Shaun White Skateboarding-BlackBox
Genre: Extreme Sports
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: October 26, 2010
Size: 2.4 GB
BlackBox release, game is already cracked after installation.
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (only)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D dual core processor or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista – Windows 7
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher libraries
Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
Peripherals: Keyboard, Windows-compliant mouse, optional controller
Internet Connection: A permanent internet connection is required to play the game
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING