Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Approximately five years after the events of the original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, the Jedi are on the brink of extinction, nearly brought to an end by the Sith. The galaxy is in turmoil and the Republic no longer has the strength to protect its worlds. Sith Assassins are hunting the one they believe to be the last of the Jedi, the one who holds the fate of the galaxy … you.
Bringing a new chapter to the Star Wars series, this sequel to the blockbuster RPG again delves into the saga’s founding lore that was explored in the original. The Sith Lords features an all-new, more perilous storyline, new characters, classes, locations and force powers.
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II GamePlay
Release Name: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II-FiGHTCLUB
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment, BioWare
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2005
Size: 3.3 GB
Note: FiGHTCLUB release. This release is retail and released just recently.
It contains no new material as far as we know, but it does contain
the two latest versions of the executables, found no where else
cracked until now. There is however an equal versionnumber of the
first one’s .exe (184.108.40.206), cracked in 2004 by FLT. However,
judjing by the size and other factors, we believe that our included
220.127.116.11 is a newer and improved one. Officially our release says
nothing about it, but it should fix any previous incompatibility
issues possibly had with Vista/Win7 as well as work for Win8..
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1GHz or AMD Athlon 1GHz
Memory: 256MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Video Card: 32MB with Hardware T&L
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0b compatible
Sound: DirectX 9.0b compatible
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING