The Solus Project
Free Download The Solus Project in Direct Download Stuffs.
A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C. From the creators of “Unmechanical” and successor to “The Ball”.
Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet…
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone…
Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
- Explore – Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
- Handcrafted – 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
- Atmosphere – Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on. It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
- Survive – Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- VR – Supports Vive and Oculus, including room space and motion controllers. Explore the huge world start to end in VR! (*Some VR features are still in development – see notes at the bottom for info)
The Solus Project GamePlay
Release Name: The Solus Project-ElAmigos
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Publisher: Teotl Studios
Developer: Hourences , Grip Games
Release Date: 7 Jun, 2016
Size: 3.2 GB
ElAmigos release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary). Updated to version 1.01 (13.06.2016). Change language in game options.
OS: Windows 7 64 bit and newer
Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible 3D Card – Minimum GeForce 460 or equivalent – Integrated graphics (Intel) may not work well and have not been tested. For use with Intel integrated graphics please run the game in DirectX10 compatibility mode.
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card
Additional Notes: Supports Tobii Eye Tracking. Vive and Oculus VR supported but still partially in development. Playing the game in VR requires a powerful computer.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING