Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
There is nothing fair, honorable, or just about combat. There is only winning and losing—the dead and the living. The Ghosts don’t worry about even odds. They do everything in their power to overwhelm and obliterate the enemy. Future technology is the key to winning an asymmetric battle.
In Ghost Recon Future Soldier join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.
When you’re outnumbered…Only the dead fight fair.
- Cross Com: Stay one step ahead of the enemy: Cross Com gives you real time intel projected directly on your goggles. The HUD allows you to control drones on the fly, as well as locate key enemy targets.
- Optical Camouflage: Be invisible: Use optical camouflage to move undetected through hot spots and gain the upper hand on your enemies.
- Sync Shot: Tag ‘em and bag ‘em: Use the tagging feature on the ground or by drone to coordinate synchronized attacks on enemy targets.
- Cover Swap: Stay out of enemy sight: Exploit unique cover system and swap through dynamic covers to surprise, flank and eliminate the enemies.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Become the ultimate “quiet professional”: hand-to-hand combat will give you brutal close-combat moves.
- Over the Shoulder Relish in over 2500 animations: Your Ghost Recon character will roll, cover, slide, climb and disappear to stalk and take down your prey.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier-BLACKBOX
Genre: Action, Third-Person Shooter
Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Size: 5.6 GB
Note: BLACKBOX release, already cracked after installation.
OS: Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
Memory: 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS/AMD Radeon HD 4650
DirectX®: DirectX 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB
Sound: DirectX 11 – compliant sound card
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING