Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon puts the player in charge of a fictional squad of U.S. Special
Forces operators from Company D, 1st Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group (5th
SFG) stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. Except for the “1st Battalion, 5th SFG”
designation, this unit is entirely fictional. They are sometimes referred to as
“The Ghosts”. Their role is not unlike other real world Special Operations
Forces, in that their operations are kept highly classified.
The Ghosts are organized into three fireteams named using the NATO phonetic
alphabet: Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie allowing for a distribution of three
soldiers per team. However, since the player can only assign a total of six men in
a single player mission, it is not uncommon for one of the fireteams to be
disregarded, depending on the preference of the player. The player enjoys
limited tactical control on the battlefield environment, and can issue maneuver
commands as well as rules of engagement for each of the fireteams through a
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow’s battlefields.
- Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
- Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
- Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow’s battlefields.
- Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Complete
Genre: First-Person Action
Developer: Red Storm Entertainment
Release Date: 2001-2002
Size: 2.4 GB
Note: Ghost Recon + Desert Siege + Island Thunder. This pack includes Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon and both of its expansion packs.
OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 450 MHz Pentium® 2 or equivalent
Memory: 128 MB
Graphics: 16 MB DirectX®-compliant 3D card (see supported list*)
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included)
Sound: DirectX 8-compliant sound card
Hard Drive: 1 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING