Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element – the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition – Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element – the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience – Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment – Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New “classic” maps – Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new “classic” Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals – All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD – part of the motion sensor vision mode.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Developer: Red Storm Entertainment
Release Date: 14 Feb, 2006
Size: 2 GB
Note: Ripped, Dopeman Release.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon™ equivalents or better
System Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*)
Display: monitor capable of 1024×768 resolution at 60 Hz
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant (EAX recommended; PC audio solution containing Dolby® Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0 or higher
Hard Disk: 7 GB available hard disk space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING