Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 — the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter — returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas pushes the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more visuals. Players encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 also breaks new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.
- Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots as the environment changes from dusk to bright daylight to dawn, creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking
- The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 11 new maps that force more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system
- Create your own identity that stays the same in both single player and multiplayer modes and progresses as you do. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa
- Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now your friend can jump into your single player game and help you without any change to the story
- AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varying reactions – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you’ll only be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intel opportunities, such as thermal scanning, and tactical strategies, such as leapfrogging
- Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. Improved camouflage, clothing and gear allow you to take customization to the next level
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: March 18, 2008
Size: 4.3 GB
Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3500 recommended)
Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card (NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.)
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB free
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING