As the newly installed dictator of an obscure Caribbean island, build a path of progress for a nation mired in poverty, civil unrest and infighting. Oh, and uhh… stash a few million in your Swiss bank account just in case you need to take early retirement.
Tropico takes the addictive building-oriented gameplay of hits such as SimCity 3000 and Railroad Tycoon 2, combined with a healthy dose of Latin American political intrigue, and bundles it up in an easy-to-learn, hard to master, utterly addictive package.
This Tropico expansion brings a wealth of new enhancements and gameplay options to the island nation-building RTS game. As El Presidente, you build up your own tropical paradise — not to mention your personal fortune — by luring money-heavy tourists and keeping your politcal opposition down. The Paradise Island expansion pack features 20 new scenarios, including a spoof of “Gilligan’s Island.” There are additional tourism options including new character classes like the Spring Break Tourist. The expansion also brings natural disasters such as hurricanes and red tides into play. There are additional structures and vehicles available, as well as new edicts, new military challenges and gameplay options. The El Presidente of Paradise Island will face new threats to his power, but also possess new ways of dealing with them.
As an all-powerful Pirate King, players must manage a seventeenth century band of buccaneers in “Tropico 2: Pirate Cove.” To attract the most frightening of history’s sea-faring bad boys, Pirate Kings must keep their charges brave and well-supplied between voyages.
Success in Tropico 2: Pirate Cove depends on careful management of the pirate population. As dead men earn no plunder, the King must keep his pirates well equipped for potentially lethal missions. Sea dogs require muskets, cutlasses, cannons, and the skills to use them when they venture forth to plunder the Spanish Main. Pirates equipped with a parrot on their shoulders and a scary black hat are more likely to strike fear into their victims’ hearts.
- The newly installed dictator of an beautiful Caribbean island. Create a path of progress out of poverty and civil troubled condition Stash cash in your Swiss bank account just in case. Building oriented gameplay combined with political conspiracy and easy to learn, hard to master, completely addictive.
- Increase your wealth and power in over 20 new scenarios, including peg leg’s cove, club tropico, and a gilligan’s island spoof; enhance your beautiful island with over a dozen additional buildings such as el presidente’s childhood home, a colonial fort, and a marina; prepare for new breeds of tourists ecotourists and spring break tourists with new boats catered to each; endure mother nature’s wrath tropical storms, catastrophic diseases, hurricanes, and more threaten your tourist mecca; exploit new edicts such as spring break vacation packages, conscriptions, and social security to tighten el presidente’s grip on his people; an expanded latin soundtrack from the same awarded winning composer as the original tropico allows you to experience the full caribbean flavor; increase your power with game play enhancements including full rotation of buildings, a more powerful version of martial law, and faster construction.
Tropico Reloaded GamePlay
Release Name: Tropico Reloaded-GOG
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Publisher: Gathering of Developers (aka GOD Games), Take-Two Interactive
Developer: PopTop / Kalypso Media Digital
Release Date: April 11, 2003
Size: 2 GB
GOG release, DRM-FREE – No activation or online connection required to play.
The pack includes Tropico, the Paradise Island add-on and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
Become El Presidente of a banana republic or the King of a pirate island
Win the trust of your people or crush them under the yoke of oppression
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING