Two Worlds Epic Edition
… 300 years after Aziraal has been banished, a brother and sister are drawn into the conflict which has flared up between the Orcs and the free world. Kyra, the hero’s younger sister, suddenly disappears in mysterious circumstances.
«…If my family really belongs to the chosen ones, why then have we always been as poor as church mice? I have never given much credence to all the old stories about a relict in our family’s possession – one which supposedly bannedAziraal, the god of the Orcs – they say that only those ofmy bloodwere chosen to safeguard the secret.
‘Tis nothing but nonsense methinks – however, my sister Kyra always listened eagerly to the stories of the old ones… but she vanished several months ago… »
To all intents and purposes you’re an unscrupulous bounty hunter and mercenary – but the search for your sister takes you back to your roots.
At the beginning of your epic adventure, a mercenary task takes you to the far north – but you’re also following up a mysterious lead at the same time – the first clue you’ve been given since Kyra’s disappearance. You get a shock during a meeting with the delegates of a dark Brotherhood – your sister’s kidnappers are indeed after your family’s relict. Whether there’s any truth in your family being chosen ones or not, the others obviously believe it – and if you ever want to see Kyra alive again, you’ll have to act swiftly…
- STUPENDOUS LANDSCAPES: in a fantasy world where every inhabitant leads a separate dynamic life with realistic daily routines, your deeds will determine the fate of the strife-torn land of Antaloor.
- PLAYING FREEDOM: Two Worlds is not for those who don’t like making decisions, because you’ll often have to take one side or the other an intelligent, networked reputation system for guilds and secret societies makes sure of that.
- KNIGHT, THIEF, MAGE OR ALCHEMIST: spectacular, dynamically-choreographed fights on foot or at full gallop. An absorbing alchemy system for creating individual potions and power-ups provides diversification – and carrying out break-ins in Sneak mode will have your nerves jangling! If this still isn’t enough, try the sophisticated magic system…
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE AND INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT OF ATTRIBUTES: you can experiment with all the character attributes and develop your skills as and when you like. An elaborate inventory system ensures that you always have a clear overview no matter how hot the action gets.
- MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER INCLUDED: bustling towns are the trading centers and meeting points for several hundred players. Self-created characters fight gripping PvsP duels in Arena mode or solve a series of exciting quests as allies.
- UPDATED GAME ENGINE: The brand new 1.6 engine update now included!
Two Worlds Epic Edition GamePlay
Release Name: Two Worlds Epic Edition-GOG
Publisher: Topware Interactive
Developer: Reality Pump Studios
Release Date: 30 Apr, 2009
Size: 3.5 GB
Note: GOG release, DRM free. Includes the original Two Worlds along with two expansions – Tainted Blood and Curse of Souls.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: GeForce FX 6, 7 and 8 series, AMD/ATI Radeon X-series with Shader 2.0b support
Hard Drive: 6 GB Free Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Misc: Keyboard, Mouse, Broadband Internet Connection
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING