Two Worlds II Epic Edition
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor’s past.
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues…
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar’s castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar’s dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy’s defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE™ engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS™ Magic system and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFT™ tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation
Two Worlds II Epic Edition GamePlay
Release Name: Two Worlds II Epic Edition-GOG
Publisher: Topware Interactive
Developer: Reality Pump Studios
Release Date: 3 Feb, 2011
Size: 4.8 GB
Note: GOG release, DRM free. Two Worlds II Epic Edition includes the original Two Worlds II, the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion, and Two Worlds II: Castle Defense.
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Intel or AMD Single-Core Prozessor (2,0 GHz) or better
Memory: 2 GB or more
Graphics: Radeon HD, Geforce 8800GT (Shader 3.0 and 512 MB RAM)
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL
Hard Drive: 8 GB
Sound: DirectX comp. Stereo Sound Card
Other: Internet connection with 6.000 BPS or more for Multiplayer recommended
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING