Valkyria Chronicles combines strategy elements of conventional tactical role playing games with real-time action sequences. The game is set in a fictitious continent reminiscent of 1930s, Europe divided in two and ruled by the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading a small neutral country called Gallia, which is situated in the middle of the two great empires. The game follows a hero named Welkin and his fellow soldiers of the Federation’s 7th Platoon that are fighting against the Empire, who is intent on unifying the continent under its power.
Built upon the new “CANVAS” engine, Valkyria Chronicles’ ground-breaking 3D graphics resemble a watercolor painting in motion. Gameplay is centered around a new type of tactical battle concept. Known as “BLiTZ,” this battle concept gives players unique freedom to strategically move around the environment and attack enemies using real-time controls.
- CANVAS graphics engine: Cutting-edge graphics engine producing breathtaking artwork fully leveraging the capabilities of the Playstation3. Creates images that look like watercolor paintings in motion
- BLITZ tactical battle system: Experience strategic maneuvering of units as in conventional RPG gameplay; add the excitement of action games with real-time controls to command each player
- Epic storyline: Players will immerse themselves in the epic struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and members of the 7th platoon
- Customization: Over 100 customizable characters allow players to create a variety of platoons to suit each battle’s needs
- Beautifully rendered battlefields: Players explore 30 different environments, using each terrain to gain advantage in battle
Valkyria Chronicles GamePlay
Release Name: Valkyria Chronicles-CODEX
Genre: Action, RPG, Strategy
Release Date: 11 Nov, 2014
Size: 16.8 GB
Note: CODEX release, crack inside.
OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.0GHz (or equivalent)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (or equivalent)
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING