A wild and easy-to-control kids’ game by famed developer Rare. Designed together with the “Viva Piñata” Saturday morning 3-D animated TV series, this game is a customizable, social and spontaneous game that invites players of all ages and skills to explore an immersive world where they are challenged to create and maintain a living garden ecosystem that grows in realtime.
Beginning with a few basic tools, players build and take control of their environment to attract and host more than 60 species of wild piñata, utilizing hundreds of customizable elements to create their very own, distinctively unique, thriving paradise.
Viva Piñata gameplay continues to evolve with new content available via the Windows Live service and the ability to play, trade and interact with Viva Piñata players everywhere.
- Discover the secrets of more than 60 different candy-filled piñata animals to see them grow, change, fight, and even dance; guide a constantly evolving, vibrant world to keep your piñata happy and protect them from dangers threatening to break them open; customize your world and your piñata animals to reflect your style and create a pet paradise unlike any other; enjoy both friendships and rivalries in a worldwide community of Viva Piñata players.
Viva Piñata GamePlay
Release Name: Viva Piñata-REPACK
Genre: Strategy, Virtual Life, Life simulation
Release Date: November 6, 2007
Size: 3.8 GB
Repack version, contains Russian and English languages.
CPU: PC with 1.8 GHz equivalent or higher processor
RAM: 1 GB of system RAM
GPU: NVIDIA 5900, ATI 9600 or above video card
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2/Vista®
HDD: 10 GB available hard disk space
Sound: Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Recommended peripheral: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING