Welcome back to the Citadel, Rangers! After 2.5 years in development and with the help of over 70,000 Kickstarter backers, the Wasteland’s hellish landscape is now waiting for you to make your mark… or die trying.
Wasteland 2 is the direct sequel to 1988’s Wasteland, the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG and the inspiration behind the Fallout series. Until Wasteland, no other CRPG had ever allowed players to control and command individual party members for tactical purposes or given them the chance to make moral choices that would directly affect the world around them. Wasteland was a pioneer in multi-path problem solving, dripping in choice and consequence and eschewing the typical one-key-per-lock puzzle solving methods of its peers, in favor of putting the power into players’ hands to advance based on their own particular play style.
The Wasteland series impressive and innovative lineage has been preserved at its very core, but modernized for the fans of today with Wasteland 2. Immerse yourself in turn-based tactical combat that will test the very limits of your strategy skills as you fight to survive a desolate world where brute strength alone isn’t enough to save you. Deck out your Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone and get ready for maximum destruction with the RPG-style character advancement and customization that made the first Wasteland so brutal. Save an ally from certain death or let them perish – the choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don’t feel like finding the key for a door? Why not try a Rocket Launcher! Basically the same thing… right?
- Enhanced Classic RPG Game Play: Classic RPG game play ideas updated with modern design philosophies.
- Decision Making… with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity to the players choices, every decision matters in the outcome of the story.
- Huge & Customizable: Dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers’ appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills. Even the UI can be customized.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
- Enhanced Audio: Immerse yourself in the post-apocalyptic soundscape with Razer Surround.
Wasteland 2 GamePlay
Release Name: Wasteland 2-BLACKBOX
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Publisher: Deep Silver
Developer: InXile Entertainment
Release Date: September 19, 2014
Size: 2.5 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING