World in Conflict
World in Conflict presents a chillingly authentic Cold War scenario where the Berlin Wall never fell. Created by Cold War authority and best-selling author Larry Bond, the story begins in 1989 as the Soviets, fearing certain collapse, boldly advance into Europe. NATO responds in force only to be met on a second front — a full-fledged invasion of the American homeland.
Players take on the role of field commander, leading the era’s most powerful military machines in the campaign to retake America’s cities and suburbs. The RTS gameplay features completely destructible 3D battlefields, aggressive team-based multiplayer action and a focus on fast, hard-hitting battles.
- Super-Powered Warfare: Unleash the arsenals of the great military superpowers in the gripping single-player story created by Larry Bond
- Bleeding-Edge Graphics – The latest version of Massive’s proprietary Masstech engine allows for a full 360 degree range of camera control and features advanced lighting and physics effects
- Complete Destructibility – As the battle rages, the world environment pays the price — every object in the game will crumble under the force of war, including cars, buildings and forests
- Deep Multiplayer Modes: Using Massive’s proprietary Massgate multiplayer server system, World in Conflict will support up to 16 players for head-to-head and team-based battles
- Real World Units: Players will take control of the most devastating arsenal of military weaponry ever created, including Soviet, American and NATO tanks, planes, trucks, troops and helicopters as well as nuclear weapons
- Player Roles – Players will choose to play as Infantry, Armor, Support Forces, or Aerial specialists; multiplayer teams will need to master each role for maximum effectiveness
World in Conflict GamePlay
Release Name: World in Conflict-Complete Edition
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Developer: Massive Entertainment
Release Date: September 18, 2007
Size: 4.8 GB
Note: The Complete Edition of World in Conflict includes the entire original World in Conflict title, as well as the Soviet Assault add-on and other exciting all-new features.
OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista™
Processor: 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 1024 MB (1.5 GB for Windows Vista™)
Graphics: 256 MB video RAM, DirectX® 9.0c-compatible
DirectX Version: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB or more available hard drive space
Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING